<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7694112657552721955?origin\x3dhttp://addictedtoteddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 7, 2008

wow been stop blogging for almost more than a week i guess haihz..went to movie marathon lolz... haha anyway tis few days gt few things happen happy n sad... haha happy is cz gt someone pei me lala... sad is cz am sick for a week d.. dunno y... sad..... stomach pain lk sht... T.T
anyway... was browsing thru my stuff n i gt tis link from my fren.. is a song frm F.T. island... nice song... haha...

The title is
AFTER LOVE

I thought you were my love and
I thought you were my everything
I believed that you would be my last love
I smiled only for you
I lived only for you
I thought that was happiness
I believed in your love

Chorus(*)
It was all a lie
It's all a lie
Your love was a complete lie
This love has hurt me so much
Making me this sad
Leaving me to cry
You said you'd only love me
That you'd protect me
Your love was a complete lie
You took my entire heart and
You took my love
What is leaving is love

Receiving love from one person and
Giving your love to that person
Like a fool, i thought that the person was you

Chorus (*)

The thing called love is a lie
The words ' I love you' is also a lie
The word Forecer is also a lie
You left me believe that you would come back
Where did you go?
You're getting further and further away (where did you go?)
What are you doing when i love only you
That you would come back
That you would come back to me
I can't love again
Even if you hurt me this much
Even if you made me this sad
I'm waiting for only you
It was all a lie
It's all a lie
Our breaking up was all a lie
Because you are my love
Because you are my everything
I'm waiting for only you


12:38 AM